Strategies & Connecting
Learn how to teach powerful learning strategies and memory tricks that can dramatically increase anyone's learning rate. Become aware of key parent and teacher habits that encourage children to become their best. Be able to identify strengths and talents while pinpointing key skill needs and finding fun ways to strengthen them. Find out how to analyze children's homework and study strategies and introduce ways to learn twice as much in half the time. Discover how parents and teachers can become full and synergistic partners in boosting each child's success.
1. Learning Strategies and Connecting with Success Opportunities is 25% of the Success Equation.
Multiplication Effect - How improving any one part of the success equation boosts the impact of all. Multiplication effect
Compound Learning Rate – What 5% increase can do over time
Meritocracy - The Relationship Between Learning and Earning
2. Key Learning Strategies (a one year program)
3. Key Parent Habits & the Power of the Family (a one year program)
4. Importance of a Personal Active Learning System – Establishing continuing self-propelled learning cycles connecting to powerful support systems
5. Plus Characteristics to Look For
6. Memory Systems & Getting the Most out of them
7. Memory Strategies, Tricks, and Games
8. Think & Go Game
9. Study Buddy System of Recycling Learning Needs & Transforming Weaknesses into Strengths
10. Power Study Boosters.
11. Getting the Most out of School
12. Connecting Learning Strategies with a Time Management System
13. Connecting Learning Strategies with Personal Learning Records & School Success Reading, Writing, and Math games and activities
14. Taking Advantage of Your Own Einstein Factor
15. Reference Skills & Using the Library
16. Using Computers & the Web
17. Special Needs
18. The Importance of Standardized Tests